Am I a fit for the program?
- We look for outgoing, personable students who are willing to commit to a career in the profession of public accounting.
- Students should be ambitious, focused and committed to learning from experience and pursuing continuous development.
- Entering students need to have demonstrated strong academic performance in prior university studies.
- Though our program is more specifically designed for non-accounting majors, students from any educational background may apply. The Admissions Committee will evaluate each applicant on an individual basis.
- Students must have completed introductory courses in financial accounting, managerial accounting, statistics and microeconomics from an accredited school, with a grade of B or better. However, many students are admitted to the program before these requirements are met.
- Prerequisite course work must be done on-campus, in-person at an AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accredited university.
- Any additional prerequisites will be determined on an individual basis, as some students may need to develop core competencies prior to the start of the program.
Do you have these questions?
- Do you require any full-time experience?
- Do you admit international students?
These answers and more in our FAQs. Click here.