Boost your career: Vanderbilt hosts executive programs open house
Sample a class and discuss education goals with admissions experts
Senior Public Affairs Officer
(615) 322-NEWS | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 14, 2011
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management is holding an open house Saturday, Oct. 1, to offer prospective students an opportunity to learn about degree and non-degree programs for working professionals.
Participants will be able to sample a class and discuss career goals with admissions and program experts.
“Our executive programs are designed to help people across a variety of industries take their careers to the next level,” said Tami Fassinger, Owen’s associate dean for executive programs.
- Executive MBA – Vanderbilt’s highly ranked, 60-credit MBA. Participants are paired in teams with other executives and attend Saturday-only classes.
- Americas MBA for Executives – Designed for those seeking, or working in, international assignments, this specialized curriculum includes 10-day rotations in Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the U.S.
- Master of Management in Health Care – A one-year program offering night and weekend classes that’s tailored to health care professionals seeking to understand business fundamentals.
- Advanced Certificate in Health Care Management – A certificate program completed over a series of 12 two-day courses focused on applying business principles in a health care environment.
- Executive Development Institute – Several open-enrollment short courses are offered throughout the year on topics such as leadership, management basics and strategy. Custom courses are also available for corporations.
- Certificate in Leadership Excellence – A yearlong four-session curriculum helping to round out the skills of future and current business leaders. Topics include executive leadership, coaching, negotiation, and leading through change.
What: Vanderbilt Executive Programs Open House
Date: Oct. 1, 2011
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (A light breakfast will be served from 8:30-9 a.m.)
Where: 401 21st Ave. South, Nashville, Tenn.; Management Hall on the Vanderbilt Campus.
Free parking available.
Information: Visit www.VanderbiltExecutive.com or call 615-322-3120
Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management is ranked as a top institution by BusinessWeek, the Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, Financial Times and Forbes. For more information about Owen, visit www.owen.vanderbilt.edu.