insideOWEN is a quarterly e-publication designed to keep alumni and friends informed and up to date on the news, events, people and programs of the Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management.
From the Dean: Rivals on the Field, Collaborators in the Classroom
Just as the Southeastern Conference was launching a new television network with ESPN earlier this month, Dean M. Eric Johnson was meeting with fellow deans from SEC schools to discuss the challenges — and solutions — facing management education programs.
Other stories in this issue:
Read the full issue online
- Former SEC Chief Economist Craig Lewis Returns to Vanderbilt
- New Academic Strategic Plan Charts Course for Vanderbilt's Future
- Vanderbilt Management Programs Increase Military Enrollment
- Orientation 2014
- Skip Culbertson Named to Lead Executive Development Institute
- Research News: FMRC Conference Recap
- Alumni Events: Save the Date
View Previous Issues