insideOWEN is a quarterly e-publication designed to keep alumni and friends informed and up to date on the news, events, people and programs of the Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management.
From the Dean: My personal Top 10 for 2016
By nearly any measure 2016 was a remarkable year for the Owen School.
Here are my Top 10 memories.
1. Seeing record employment with new salary highs.
2. Achieving our best fund-raising year.
3. Rising in five key B-school rankings.
4. Welcoming the first class in our exciting new Master of Marketing program.
5. Making strides in diversity and cultural awareness among students, faculty and staff.
6. Meeting more than 1,000 alumni in cities from Auckland and Sao Paulo to New York and San Francisco.
7. Celebrating at a wonderful fall reunion with three alumni from Owen’s first class ( ’71).
8. Hosting five conferences, bringing the best academic minds to Owen.
9. Caring for each other in times of need. Our close-knit Owen community will never forget Taylor Force!
10. Watching Vanderbilt beat Tennessee in football.
Warm wishes to you and your family for this holiday season.
Other stories in this issue:
- Invest in Owen with a year-end gift
- A conversation with Derek Young ('91), President, Fidelity Investment Global Asset Allocation
- Healthy = Expensive. True or False?
- Owen is "Mad about Marketing"
- MS Finance Resource Video
- Things change. Owen grads are ready.
- And More
Read the full issue online
View Previous Issues