insideOWEN is a quarterly e-publication designed to keep alumni and friends informed and up to date on the news, events, people and programs of the Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management.
From the Dean: ‘Profound Shifts’ Require a New Strategic Roadmap for Owen
Over the past several years, the world has witnessed profound shifts that will have a lasting impact on Owen’s future, as well as on the larger universe of management education. In a new blog post, Dean M. Eric Johnson outlines efforts to develop a new strategic framework for the school.
Other stories in this issue:
Read the full issue online
- Hiring Remains Robust for Vanderbilt’s MBA Class of 2014
- Vanderbilt Ranks #20 Among U.S. MBA Programs in Economist Survey
- Cardinal Health CEO Speaking at 2014 Health Care Conference
- Women Face Dishonesty More Often Than Men During Negotiations
- Are College Football Coaches Overpaid?
View Previous Issues