insideOWEN is a quarterly e-publication designed to keep alumni and friends informed and up to date on the news, events, people and programs of the Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management.
From the Dean: Achieving Your Career Dreams
Speaking at Owen recently, Paul Jacobson (MBA ’97), CFO of Delta, told of coming to Owen with an undergraduate degree in aviation and a passion to build an airline career. He received a modest job offer from Delta that placed him at the very bottom of his class. But Paul accepted the position and never gave it a second thought – he was going to the Atlanta-based airline with a 10-year goal of becoming treasurer by the time he was 40.
Other stories in this issue
Read the full issue online
- Achieving Your Career Dreams
- MBA Class of 2013 Posts Record Employment Gains
- New Owen Faculty: Catherine Lee
- EMBA Team Wins Video Award
- Vanderbilt Health Care Conference
- Human Capital Case Competition
- Save the Date for Alumni Weekend
- Owen in the News
View Previous Issues