Learning business by doing business.
With over 100 hours of "just-in-time" classroom learning at the Vanderbilt Owen Graduate School of Management, you can immediately apply this practical instruction and successfully immerse yourself in each project.
The Accelerator program's faculty teach a vast array of topics and skills. Here's just a taste
- Strategy: How does a business create and sustain a competitive advantage?
- Marketing: How does a business decide what the customers are for its product or service and how to best reach those customers?
- Finance: How does a business raise money to finance its goals and objectives?
- Operations: What are the methods and systems used to provide customers with products and services?
- HR/Organizational Behavior: How does a business find, attract, train, reward and retain the right people?
- Problem Solving: How do you break down complex business problems to drive improvement?
- Managerial Economics: What are the basic market and industry forces impacting a business?
- Communication: How do you deliver your ideas for real impact?
- Teamwork: How do you work in collaborative business teams?
- Career Planning: How do you market yourself to get the job you really want?