Personal Wealth Management
Effectively managing your financial affairs requires an intentional approach, a broad understanding of the disciplines involved and knowledge about the professional services marketplace. Vanderbilt faculty and experienced professionals will teach you the fundamentals of wealth management and the process of developing an organized and effective plan for managing your financial affairs. The course will also focus on how to foster healthy family dynamics regarding wealth for current and future generations.
This course presents a comprehensive overview of the disciplines involved in creating, refining, and managing your personal wealth strategy. The small class size provides a confidential, intimate environment where you will learn with your peers.
Meet the Faculty: Professor Nick Bollen and Adjunct Professor Keith Whitaker
What You Will Learn:
You will gain practical information that can be immediately applied to your situation, including:
- Evaluating your existing wealth management plan - are there gaps or hidden risks?
- Answering the perennial question: How much is enough?
- Learning how to build and manage your investment portfolio
- Evaluating, hiring, and managing external financial, insurance, and legal professionals
- Talking to your kids about money
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals, entrepreneurs, and business leaders
- High income earners in the wealth accumulation phase
- Heirs, trust beneficiaries, and other members of families with wealth
- Those facing a liquidity event or inheritance
Length of Program
Continuing Education Units
tuition, instructional materials, and all scheduled meals listed in program.
Owen Graduate School of Management