You’ll pursue internship placement with the chance to immerse yourself in a valuation service line at one of the best professional services firms in the world. Our partner firms—Deloitte
, Grant Thornton
—recruit our students for ten-week internship opportunities at their offices throughout the U.S. during the firm's busy season. You will expand your knowledge of valuation by applying your education to "real world" experience. During the internship you will learn to:
- Explore conceptual and practical problems companies face.
- Appreciate the role of valuation work in financial reporting.
- Employ innovative uses of information for decision making.
- Apply key concepts to novel situations.
- Understand how businesses make decisions based on information provided by your team.
Earn While You Learn
You can earn $10,000 or more during your internship. Plus, you will likely earn the job you want. Most firms consider the internship an extended interview for post-graduate employment.
Process for Earning Internship Placement
You'll participate in a structured process for internship placement, including individualized assistance in preparing for interviews and networking events. Plus, you'll attend several firm and school-sponsored recruiting events to learn more about the public accounting industry and career opportunities. In addition, you will have an interview during Immersion Week with each of our partner firms.