In response to the business community’s demand for employees with increased awareness of global affairs and to meet our own students’ desire for international experiences, Owen has established formal exchange programs with the business schools of the universities listed below.
Typically, Owen students go on exchange during the fall or spring semester of the second year of their program. Tuition is paid to Owen for the semester in which a student is on exchange. There is a limit on the number of students Owen may send to each partner school. This varies from year to year depending on the exchange balance with each partner. Students are selected on a first-come, first-serve basis. If the program becomes oversubscribed, students will be selected by the student achievement committee.
To participate in an exchange program, students must:
- be in good standing with the university (all fees paid, no honor code or student conduct violations), and
- have a minimum 3.0 GPA at time of exchange program application.
- Application deadlines are typically April for fall and October for spring (see individual Factsheets below for specifics).
- Students typically take a full course load at the host university.
- Students on exchange generally incur the following costs: airfare, accommodations, meals, in-country transportation, books, health insurance and other miscellaneous expenses.
Please view below individual school’s Factsheets and website. For additional information about any of these opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner Exchange Schools
GUANGHUA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, PEKING UNIVERSITY
Beijing, P. R. China
HKUST BUSINESS SCHOOL, HONG KONG UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Clearwater Bay, Kowloon Hong Kong
NUS - NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
MELBOURNE BUSINESS SCHOOL
ESSEC - ÉCOLE SUPÉRIEURE DES SCIENCES ÉCONOMIQUES ET COMMERCIALES
UNIVERSITY OF KARLSRUHE
WHU - OTTO BEISHEIM SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
EBS - EUROPEAN BUSINESS SCHOOL
FIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
UNIVERSIDADE DE SÃO PAULO
São Paulo, Brazil
PONTIFICIA UNIVERSIDAD CATÓLICA DE CHILE