Am I a fit for the program?
- Entering students need to have demonstrated strong academic performance in prior university studies, with significant, proven quantitative experience and aptitude.
- Students will also have demonstrated the ability to solve abstract, ambiguous problems in creative ways, and the perseverance to drive for results.
- Our students have a demonstrated history of making high-quality decisions with integrity, and carry themselves with professional composure and a mature professional presence.
- Our students are exceptional communicators with keen interpersonal savvy and sensitivity to multiple stakeholder perspectives.
- They are ambitious, focused and committed to learning from experience and pursuing continuous development.
- Students must have completed introductory courses the following courses from an accredited school, with a grade of 'B' or better.*
- financial accounting
- managerial accounting
- corporate finance
- microeconomics and macroeconomics
- intermediate courses in statistics and microeconomics
- Calculus 1 and Calculus 2
*Many students are admitted to the program before this requirement is met. Any additional prerequisite requirements will be determined on an individual basis, as some students may need to develop core competencies prior to the start of the program.