An investment worth making.
With Accelerator you will walk away with practical learning, real-world experience and a new network of recruiters, business faculty, MBA students and business executives.
Program cost: $9,000
- Program supplies, books and materials
- All meals and snacks throughout the program
- Activities and excursions
- Access to Vanderbilt Recreation Center
Housing cost: $1,250 (optional)
- Lodging in preferred Vanderbilt residence hall. Students who already have housing arrangements in Nashville will have the option of living off-campus at their own expense.
Additional expenses may include your travel to/from Nashville for the program and dry cleaning/laundry service.
SallieMae and Wells Fargo have established loan options for the Accelerator program. For more information on the Sallie Mae loan or to apply, please visit . For more information on Wells Fargo, please visit the following site.
Many families use the 529 College Savings Plans to pay for the program.
For additional information, please call the Accelerator staff at 615.322.6795.