Five alumni from Vanderbilt University's Owen Graduate School of Management gathered at a recent Alumni Weekend to talk about how the leadership lessons they learned in the MBA program play a role in their current careers today.
Included in the panel are:
- Mario Avila, MBA 2013, CEO, Contigo Financial
- Erika King, MBA 1999, SVP Human Resources, Avanade
- Derek Young, MBA 1991, President, Global Asset Allocation, Fidelity Investments
- Jim Rodrigues, MBA 2004, VP -- Market Officer, Prologis
- Corbette Doyle, EMBA 1987, Lecturer, Vanderbilt University